You can work a lot to raise your vibrations, pump up energy, heal trauma and root out limiting beliefs, but if you return home and dive into negativity, all the work goes down the drain.
Negativity is the relationship with loved ones and the state of the living space. It can be difficult to influence a family, it takes time, but everyone can cleanse their own living space of negativity. From this article, you will learn: how to cleanse the surrounding space, how to protect yourself and your home from negativity.
Clearing space It doesn't matter if this is your home or rental housing. For a anyone, the surrounding space is an extension of the body. Signs that it's time to start cleaning up your territory:
● It's hard to be here emotionally.
● You don't feel secure. ● Houseplants grow poorly. ● The family is often sick.
● Feeling of heaviness in the living space.
● Things get lost at home all the time.
● Frequent quarrels, resentments, showdown.
● You recently moved here.
● The room has unpleasant odors, stale air, it is hard to breathe.
● Regular breakdowns of furniture and household appliances.
● You get tired at home.
Do you find these potential signs at home? How often do you feel this way? These sensations may indicate that energy is stagnant in your home, there is no movement in it. So it's time to put things in order! Moreover, before the New Year, it is relevant.
Look at the lunar calendar when the waning moon begins. This is the ideal time to cleanse yourself and space, to get rid of everything unnecessary: interfering qualities, bad habits.
There are two types of space purification: physical and energetic. And it is carried out exactly in this sequence. There is no other way. You can sage the house for an infinitely long time and burn candles, but if there is rubbish, mess, broken things around, there will be no sense.
● Throw away everything that has been planned for a long time.
● To repair what was going to be.
● Rearrange. Moving furniture is useful, it allows you to renew energy.
● Revise your wardrobe that you don't wear, give it away or throw itaway.
● Wash the curtains. Clean from top to bottom.
● Knock out pillows, carpets, tapestries, bedspreads.
● Tidy up the closets.
● Do wet cleaning at home, with salt, essential oils.
● Ventilate the area well, it is important to do this regularly.
● Light candles, there are special with. intention.
● Burn incense.
● Fumigate the room with herbs such as wormwood, sage, etc.
● Sprinkle essential oils with water.
● To "ring" the house with bells or a Tibetan bowl. Oscillations of the air when ringing removes clots of negative energy.
Now we start to cleanse ourselves.
Cleansing yourself After you have cleared the space and it became easier to breathe, be sure to take care of yourself. You can use these techniques not only on the waning moon but every day.
● Cleansing shower. Imagine yourself under a waterfall that washes away all negativity.
● Bathroom with salt, salt scrubs, salt soap. Salt removes negative energies.
● Tar soap. It is advised to healers and everyone who works a lot with the energy of people. Such soap removes everything foreign from the body.
● Air procedures. Stand in the wind, imagining how it takes away all the negativity. You are renewed, refreshed, reborn.
● Fire. Burn candles, burn old wish cards and lists of goals, grudges written on paper, and letters of the outgoing year.
● Dynamic meditations.
● Body practice to remove blocks and body clamps. For example, shaking or reflex.
Protecting yourself and space
After cleansing yourself and space, it is important to nourish the house with good energy, to protect it from everything unnecessary. Here I will share with you perhaps the most famous way that will not only protect the house, but also attract wealth, prosperity, and good luck in the New Year.
Magic with bay leaves Bay leaf is a symbol of good luck. It protects, preserves, and attracts wealth to life.
Method one. Take four bay leaves, make a four-leafed figure out of them. To do this, you need to tie the cuttings with a cross. On the first or second lunar day, put this figure under the entrance mat near the door. Renew it every new moon if the leaves are crumbled.
Method two. Take five dry bay leaves, tie them by the cuttings with a red thread. Take the resulting bouquet in your hands and say: "Laurel, grown under the hot sun, bring happiness and good luck to my house!" After that, place the bunch over the front door inside the house. Today we talked about how to clean and protect yourself and your space. Do this regularly, not just on New Year's Eve.
There are four energy points on the calendar, the time when it is ideal to put things in order. These are the winter solstice, the vernal equinox, the summer solstice, and the autumnal equinox. On these days we have special celebrations to empower you!